Friday, November 5, 2010

I'm Obsessed...

...with sweater dresses and tunics, over leggings and boots. Obsessed I tell you! It might just be that it's been quite chilly in Dallas for the past few days so it actually feels like fall, or it might be that the leaves are changing colors so it actually looks like fall, or it might be that we've lit a cinnamon candle a few times lately so it smells fall...whatever it is, I'm love love loving cozy sweaters, comfy leggings, and cute boots.


So fall. So fun. (more pics from this cute blog here)


Add this one to my want list.


Love it

I never thought I'd say this but...I sure hope it stays chilly in Dallas for a little while longer!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday, November 5, 2010

I'm Obsessed...

...with sweater dresses and tunics, over leggings and boots. Obsessed I tell you! It might just be that it's been quite chilly in Dallas for the past few days so it actually feels like fall, or it might be that the leaves are changing colors so it actually looks like fall, or it might be that we've lit a cinnamon candle a few times lately so it smells fall...whatever it is, I'm love love loving cozy sweaters, comfy leggings, and cute boots.


So fall. So fun. (more pics from this cute blog here)


Add this one to my want list.


Love it

I never thought I'd say this but...I sure hope it stays chilly in Dallas for a little while longer!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment